Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Wishful Goal, Turned Into Reality!!

What a wonderful day today has been! Got to see my family, a solar eclipse and am slowly getting to rest.  I am so very excited to be finishing up my junior year at school and it is finally sinking in that BIG things are happening.  So it only seemed appropriate that tonights post be about gratefulness.  I know I always talk about how blessed I am, and tonight is no different. 

When people say persistance pays off, they truly know what they are talking about.  I never really understood that until recently.  Mostly because I have hit more brick walls and dead ends than anyone should ever humanly have to.  However tonight I come to you as a very confident and excited woman! I remember the last week of my high school career, my business teacher asked us what our main goal was when it came to working.  I remember answering, "To be an executive at a leading corporation." How incredible is it for me to sit here and write that the very thing I wanted the most my senior year is happening and all at the age of 23. 

Words can not express my gratitude for this company to take a chance on me and build me up in so many ways.  I never thought in a million years my dream would come true and so soon! However I think God's timing was perfect.  After being beaten down a million times and told numerously that I cant accomplish a certain goal, I am finally proving everyone wrong.  I do not take this responsibility lightly however.   

I can honestly say every tear, sigh of frustration, scream of anxiety and slammed door was a stepping stone to get me to this opportunity today.  I meet my new team in about two weeks and am completely excited to be apart of this adventure.  I have to thank my family for being there for me.  This last year especially has taught me so much and I have grown an unbelievable amount.  Obviously every family has crazy moments but they have never left my side and always pushed me to pursue bigger dreams when I accomplish even the smallest of ones. 

Being pushed to the limit is a blessing because I know what I can handle and know just how tough I can be.  I want to even thank the people who told me a couldnt accomplish everything I wanted.  You not only put fire in my eyes but drive in my soul, I can honestly sit here and say I no longer hold grudges toward you. I have the best family and friends and even my followers on Twitter who have been more than uplifting! Hopefully I can still bring inspiration to all of you and you continue to return the favor on a daily basis.  I am blessed, happy and will never take any of this for granted.  Thank you to everyone who has contributed big or small.  Blessed would not even sum up my emotion right now.  I am beaming! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment